Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
  • Being told you can't win all the time

For people making and maintaining change in their gambling. Connect, ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
    Silver0413

Being told you can't win all the time

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:25 pm

Just realised my losses are far more than the win I keep think if only I had all the spending in the machine all at once I'd be satisfied with a massive bulk win by suiting but my selection choices have been wrong tonight I've decided to take the first step too reducing my gambling by using circuit breakers hope it works.
    3 x
    tennisstar (facilitator)

Re: Being told you can't win all the time

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:34 pm

Hello Silver0413,

tennisstar here, one of the GHO forum moderators. Thank-you for your post on the forum, I appreciate that's not always easy. I'm glad that you've started to realise that gambling is not working for you. What circuit breakers are you planning on using? You can ring Gambler's Helpline on 1800 858 858 anytime if you wish to speak to a professional gambling counsellor about some strategies or a plan of action to help tackle your gambling. I'm wondering what circuit breaks other people have used?

Warm regards,

tennisstar
    1 x
    How the F did I get here

Re: Being told you can't win all the time

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Hi Silver,

All the best with your quest to reduce your gambling. But what may I ask is circuit breaks?
    0 x

Return to “The Courtyard”