Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    Menz199

Re: Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:03 pm

Is it a similar idea for you guys?

Yes I’ve definitely been proud of myself. Just got to remind myself all this will hopefully end soon.

Already planning a interstate holiday for next year haha. So hopefully by then things are normal or mostly back to normal.
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:50 am

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:03 pm
    Is it a similar idea for you guys?

Yes I’ve definitely been proud of myself. Just got to remind myself all this will hopefully end soon.

Already planning a interstate holiday for next year haha. So hopefully by then things are normal or mostly back to normal.
    Morning! Sorry, I didn't catch that last message last night.
    Yes, it's the same idea regarding reaching 70% and then 80% vaccination rates.

That's it. You've been doing great, glad to hear you're feeling proud of yourself. :);

Amazing! A very well deserved holiday. Let's hope interstate travelling will be on the cards by then.
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:09 pm

Hi everyone,
    It's time for Chatty Tuesday, I'll be live for the next 2 hours. :cool:
    For those of you who are new, you can use this space to chat about anything you like.
    I'm going to tag a few of you to see who is around but please join at anytime: @Menz199 @asm464597 @Bianca44 @Unknown9911 @sigh @Cant stay away @Chloe_ @Thanu01 @Loccy0104
    How's everyone's week going? :);
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Menz199

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:05 pm

Hello @Lovely Cat Lady
    How are you this week?

I'm doing great thanks, as of yesterday NSW opened back up, so things are slowly returning back to normal :D

I haven't done anything too exciting just went for a drive. I might hit the shops tomorrow.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:10 pm

Hi @Menz199,
    That's fantastic news! I'm so glad for you.
    I guess just the fact that you have the option to do anything exciting is exciting in itself, haha.
    I'm very good, thanks. I decided to adopt a cat and she arrived last Saturday. We're still getting to know each other, so pretty happy. :o
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Well here's hoping you will be able to something exciting soon.

A cat, how cute, they make great companions.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:31 pm

Thank you! It seems Victoria is approaching the end of lockdown.
    It's exciting that NSW has opened back up. What are some of the things you are looking forward to do @Menz199? :cool:
    Yes, it's a nice dynamic. :);
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:34 pm

A photography trip for sure, otherwise probably just being able to see family/friends I haven't been able to see for a while. How soon before Victoria opens up?
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:43 pm

It's all going to be that much rewarding after such a long wait @Menz199. :D :D
    Towards the end of October-summer. On time for the good weather.
    1 x
    Menz199

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:55 pm

Great stuff
    1 x

Return to “Community Space”