Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • One year past

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Squeaky

One year past

Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:25 pm

After over a year, succumbed to temptation today. Had a heavy counselling session yesterday about moving forward and it triggered something in me, responsibility and accepting all my selves to work together. Wanted to record it here so as not to let this one setback counteract all my good work. Lesson to b learnt, cannot ever gamble on the machines as the carried away option comes into play.
    2 x
    User 6045a3a8a7279

Re: One year past

Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 am

Congrats on 1 year mate , atm im happy if i can do 7 days
    How did you do the year?
    1 x
    Printemps

Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:41 pm

heya @Squeaky While I'm sorry to hear that you had a lapse, a year is so impressive! Good on you for jumping right back on the horse, it can be tricky not feel down on ourselves, but it sounds like you've got the perseverance and attitude to keep on going! As you say, one stumble doesn't undo all the work you've done!

Yu can always come an check up back in here whenever you need, we're all here for you :o
    0 x
    Squeaky

Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:12 pm

@Printemps Thk u for your words of encouragement. A chilled day today so back on with the good work.
    1 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”