My Last Day One

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!

Re: My Last Day One

Postby Jc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:36 pm

Day 86! Since we’re all sharing quotes, heres a litte gem from one of my favourite authors Dostoevsky:

“Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself�

Have a blessed week folks.
Jc

Postby Cazza » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:39 am

Fantastic jc. Doing so well. Even if you are coming on here less and less come back and post when you hit your 100 😊
Cazza

Postby Jc » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Thanks for the support guys. Really in a lot better place right now. Much more happier. Lost about 10kgs too. I barely even think about betting now. Sometimes I’ll get hit with the urge here and there but nothing too serious. I try to post as much as I can but with the urges dying, I find myself not coming on here as much. I don’t want to get complacent...

Day 82 today
Jc

Postby chilaxis » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 am

JC, more strength to you buddy - hope the revelation to your friend has relieved some burden off your shoulders. Almost to 100, stay strong!
chilaxis

Postby Cazza » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:26 am

Wow jc, you actually sound your age when you write a post now.
Not meaning to be rude, but how you write is very expressive and at the start of your journey you sounded old,beaten and surrounded in blackness.
Now you sound younger and much happier, and starting to see life in a different way again.
Keep going jc 😊
Cazza

Postby Jc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:20 pm

I should also point out about how little I really cared about sports. Now that I’m not betting, I find myself barely keeping up to date anymore.

This World Cup, I’ve only watched a handful of games. Barely kept up to date with the NRL. Not even looked at AFL over the last few months.
Jc

Postby Jc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Day 77 today. Feeling so good. More money to enjoy life and not worry about going out and actually having a good time.

Happy saturday (night)
Jc

Postby Cazza » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:04 am

Well done jc. I imagine it would have been hard to do but am wondering do you feel a bit lighter.
I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders for sure
Cazza

Postby JinxyWolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey JC,

Glad to hear things are going well. 70 Days that's awesome.

Sounds like you are moving forward, telling a friend is a big step and took a lot of courage. You should give yourself a pat on the back. It sounds like you did hold something back but that's ok. Given more time you may feel comfortable enough to share more.

Keep up the good work and keep fighting for what you want and deserve, Freedom.

JinxyWolf
JinxyWolf

Postby Jc » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:38 pm

So on Friday night, I took one big step forward. I confided with a close friend about my problem gambling. Felt good to get most of it off my chest (I just couldnt tell him everything).
Jc

PreviousNext

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge