Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Looking where to start to help my 29 yr old son that has a gambling problem.

Is someone you care about experiencing issues with gambling? Come in here to discuss your concerns, connect, and get some helpful tips.
    Kleaner31

Looking where to start to help my 29 yr old son that has a gambling problem.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:46 am

I just found out my son has a Gambling problem. He has admitted it and called gamblers anonymous. Looking for suggestions that I can help him along with the process.
    0 x
    Pikachu

Re: Looking where to start to help my 29 yr old son that has a gambling problem.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:14 am

Hi @Kleaner31
    Welcome to the forum. And Thank you for sharing the story.
    I am so sorry to hear your son is struggling with gambling. It must be so hard for you to see that.
    It's good to hear that he had made step to change. And well done on you for being so supportiveand trying your best to find resources that can help him.
    I have messaged you with some extra information that you might be helpful. In the meanwhile, please do look after yourself as well!
    Let me know if you would like more information. @ myself or @Printemps if you have any questions.
    0 x

Return to “For Family and Friends”