" "

Im taking the 100 Day Challenge and I need support

The 100 Day Challenge is a program where you set your goals - reduce your gambling or stop gambling altogether, it's up to you. Log onto the 100 Day Challenge website to follow the real stories of four Australians trying to give up gambling for inspiration and get the tools and support you need to find the real you. Click here to sign up, and post about your own challenge here on the Gambling Help Online Community Forum!

Im taking the 100 Day Challenge and I need support

Postby Kenneth » Fri May 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Hi Guys. I have been gambling now for about 5 years. Im 24 and its been the worst time for me. Gambling ruins my life. I play pokies alot and loose alot of money. Ive lost so much money I work so hard for. Im really determined to stop. I just need support when the urges get bad. I hope we can all help eachother because this is the worst addiction!
Kenneth

Re: Im taking the 100 Day Challenge and I need support

Postby Jack » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:53 pm

Hey mate, pretty much in the same situation as you. I'd be happy to jump on as a supporter if your are still doing it. Let me know how you have been going with it. I've just started the challenge 2 days ago
Jack

Postby Charlotte (facilitator) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi Jack and Kenneth,

welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're both looking for support to make changes, so good on you for getting on board with the challenge. This is a really great space to hear other people's stories and to get strategies and ideas for making change. I hope you find it a welcoming environment.

Keep us posted with the challenge, and remember if you need to talk to someone you can always call Gambler's HelpLine (24/7): 1800 858 858.

All the best,
Charlotte
Charlotte (facilitator)

Postby Kenneth » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi Dustin

How's your gambling going?
Kenneth

Postby Jerry (facilitator) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Hey Kennith,

Hows YOUR gambling going?

You posted a couple of times ages ago. What brings you back to the forum?
Jerry (facilitator)

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge