Welcome to our online peer support community!
This is a place for anyone affected by problems relating to gambling - those with lived experience, friends and family. It's a great place to make friends and connect with peers, keep track of your recovery efforts, be inspired and motivated by others, be liberated, share your strategies and help others.

Drop in and join the discussion today!

can I see the light

Discuss and ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
pamela

Re: can I see the light

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:28 am

I haven't posted on here for awhile and it saddens me to see there are new "faces", on here facing this demon.but by coming to this forum it shows that you want to turn your life around and that is a good sign.Giving up gambling will be the hardest thing you will do but the life you will have after is so worth it.Try every strategy to break this habit and take all the help that's out there.Dont look too far ahead but take it one day at a time..good luck,stay strong and say no gambling today
3 x
Suzy2

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi Pam
It was nice to find a familiar name! I found you so supportive and encouraging last time I was here. I want freedom so bad and I know I'm the only one who can make that happen!!

Suzy
2 x
pamela

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 am

Hi Suzy..dont give up the struggle but keep fighting for the life you deserve
3 x
FamilyFirst

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PAMELA,

Great to see your still going strong :D
You've been here with me since my first days and I appreciate all the loving support and advice you bring to this forum! Well Done

Cheers, Lee
0 x

Return to “The Courtyard”