Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    Menz199

Re: Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:43 pm

Yes we’ll probably have a few proper days of summer. But the rest will be mild.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:48 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:38 pm
    The vege gardens going ok, a couple more weeks or so and everything should be ready to harvest. Everything has surprisingly survived, despite the weather.

Yes hopefully we will have very few bushfires, I didn’t think of it that way. That’s an excellent point. 👍
    Oh, good! Some yummy cantamelons for you soon! :D

Ha, yes, there's always a silver lining. I'm personally not a big fan of hot weather, so I do prefer the rain over high degrees. But as I say, just wish it would rain good for a bit instead of this tiny, sleet rain all day, LOL.

Any plans for Christmas? Will you be able to see your family and the doggo? :cool:
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Menz199

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:55 pm

Yes I looking forward to eating the vegetables, nothing like home grown produce.

Yes, I plan on going home for a week which will be great, can’t wait to see Sam the dog. He’s really special. The it will be nice to step away from work for a little while.

Do you have any plans for Christmas?
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:01 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:55 pm
    Yes I looking forward to eating the vegetables, nothing like gone grown produce.

Yes, I plan on going home for a week which will be great, can’t wait to see Sam the dog. He’s really special. The it will be nice to step away from work for a little while.

Do you have any plans for Christmas?
    Indeed, well done! I'm sure it will be very satisfying. :cool:

Oh, that's so wonderful!!!! Good on you, I'm happy to hear that. I'm sure Sam and your parents will be very happy to see you too.

Not really, not sure yet. Won't be seeing my family, that's for sure, as travelling is not in the cards for me at the moment. But, I will hopefully be busy on the new job and the boyfriend has hinted he would like to invite me over to his parents. Although I'm not sure yet I would take the invite. We'll see. Otherwise, just a nice meal and some movies at home with the kitty cat. :o
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:05 pm

All right, it's sadly time to wrap this up.

@Menz199, it's been a real pleasure following your journey and witnessing how far you've come. I have greatly enjoyed our Chatty Tuesday conversations, thank you! :o
    I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Have a very lovely, happy and merry Christmas with your family. Enjoy the week off and may 2022 bring you many more successes. :D :cool:

Take care! :);
    1 x
    Menz199

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:07 pm

Ah that’s right, your from the land of tacos as you say haha, :o

Hopefully travel will be possible for you sometime in the next year.

Yes, good luck with the new job, I hope it all works out for you 😀

Hmm even a nice quiet day at home doesn’t sound like bad idea.
    1 x
    Menz199

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:11 pm

Lovely Cat Lady wrote:
    Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:05 pm
    All right, it's sadly time to wrap this up.

@Menz199, it's been a real pleasure following your journey and witnessing how far you've come. I have greatly enjoyed our Chatty Tuesday conversations, thank you! :o
    I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Have a very lovely, happy and merry Christmas with your family. Enjoy the week off and may 2022 bring you many more successes. :D :cool:

Take care! :);

Right back at you, all the best for the new year and merry Christmas.

Thank you again for always being there for me and your words of positivity and encouragement.

It has been a great pleasure in getting to know you a little bit through chatty Tuesdays, even if it has only been through a keyboard.

Take care and all the best. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 :D
    1 x
    Booster

Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:04 pm

hi there any one around who wants to chat
    1 x
    Judes

Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:58 pm

@booster - how have you been going? Have you put some strategies in place to help with your urges? Be interested in hearing what works for you!
    0 x
    Printemps

Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:02 pm

@Booster and @Judes It's great to see you guys getting chatty tuesday back going!

how are both of you today?
    0 x

Return to “Community Space”