Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • I did it

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    gypsygemin9

I did it

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:30 pm

100 days pokie free feeling quite proud right at this minute .Have crossed of several items of my list bought kayak have been out twice a week taken my little got brought us both safety vest ,paid car insurance for a year and of course no pokies. I swear I have been living in a bubble now I am in control I'm starting to really enjoy my life being honest with myself because if I can't be honest with me no chance of being honest with anyone else. I have also signed up to do addiction course free with adelaide uni online think if u want certificate $199 . I don't want to relapse a 3rd time so understanding why I think is important to me. Anyways good luck to those starting out it's really hard but worth it. Learning more about myself and finding my voice......
    5 x
    Calvin (facilitator)

Re: I did it

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Wow! Amazing work @gypsygemin9 !! :D
    Isn't it great being genuinely happy instead of chasing that false sense of happiness that gambling brings.
    Onwards and upwards from here!
    1 x
    How the F did I get here

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Well done Gypsy!

Keep up the amazing work.
    0 x
    Calvin (facilitator)

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:57 am

How are things going for you @gypsygemin9 ? :)
    0 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”