Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Real time chat

Keep up with important announcements and share any feedback, questions and suggestions for the team. We’d love to hear from you!
    Mona58

Re: Real time chat

Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:49 am

Hi HTFDYGH

It is good that you are voicing your opinions-

I am sure there are MANY out there listening in. Just look regularly at the increasing number of members at the bottom of the login page. And the thumbs up logo thing.

As you know your self gambling carries much stigma and people just don't know what to "say" because they probably join in tears and distress ... (which I did a few years before l started posting and had forgotten about till I got desperate for help again 2 and half years ago) ... and go away knowing there's thousands just like them... or.. maybe they get help from The 100 day challenge and post privately in their diary.

I do agree the forums are very quiet at the best of times. It is up to us, and only our selves how we use it to help our own recoveries. I do know that through this We have helped many.

l had thought tha FB had member only trends? l also think the "moderators have listened and perhaps One day come up with a solution. I also think there are still too many trends ongoing :-people probably forget where they've posted,-etc (I did when l first started probably why I gave up on it).
    3 x
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
    doug

Re: Real time chat

Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm

You can see how many are on the site. Hope this helps on Chatty Tuesday.
    0 x

Return to “Feedback, Queries & Announcements”