Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • 14 Months

For people making and maintaining change in their gambling. Connect, ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
    Mongoose

14 Months

Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:10 pm

:);
    Today I have achieved 14 months a surprise to myself that I have come this far , the past 2 months I have struggled with personal issues so desperately wanting to return to gambling but have managed to push thru not wanting to go back to day 1 again
    So if your at day 1 or day 30 keep up the fight and stay strong you can do this
    Mongoose
    3 x
    Mona58

Re: 14 Months

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi Mongoose!

Well done on 14 months.

Oh I know only too well those moments! But not the desperate to go back thought!

Stay Strong! and well done again!

Mona
    1 x
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
    Calvin (facilitator)

Re: 14 Months

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Thanks for updating everyone on your progress Mongoose!! 14 months is a massive achievement, keep up the great work. :)

Do you have any tips or strategies that worked for you that may help others going through some personal issues of their own that may influence urges to gamble ?
    1 x

Return to “Change Makers”