Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • August Update!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    BrittV (facilitator)

August Update!

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our rundown of the forums in August!

SOME GLITCHES -
    I want to start this post with an acknowledgment and apology for the glitches we're having in the forum at the moment.
    Hopefully you've all seen my announcement about this issue.
    I will keep you all updated as soon as I know more. Thank you for your patience while we work with our techs on this.

GOALS ACHIEVED -
    The first week of this month we hit the ground running with three of our members achieving their goal of 100 days gamble-free!
    Congratulations to each of you - not only for hitting your goal but for supporting so many in our community along the way.
    I look forward to hearing about the next chapters of your journey. Jinxywolf also smashed "18 months of freedom" from gambling this month!
    Congratulations Jinxy and thank you for continuing to come here and share your support, honesty and insight! You're an immeasurably valuable to our community and your story is an inspiration to all.

NEW CONTRIBUTORS -
    We’ve also been fortunate to have so many new contributors lately! Welcome to the community. I hope you all find amazing support and insight here in the forums and continue to post! We're here and eager to hear from you.
    76spears, Wayout14, Blow Up The Pokies, Greeny17, Terrible Punter, cboots, AZ23, djune, Shaneel81, EmilyAnn, blah, Majorb, Vik B, Frog97, Jamus, Inhpb, Jaxx

Happy Spring! Happy September!
    Take care,

BrittV
    Community Manager
    0 x

Return to “Community Space”