Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • 1Day

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Boramjung

1Day

Wed May 09, 2018 9:29 am

I want to quit the gambing
    So i need to help
    0 x
    Mona58

Re: 1Day

Wed May 09, 2018 11:09 am

Hello Boramjung'

Lots of stories and help here.

Ring gambling helpline 1800 858 858 ... they can help to find help for you in your area.
    0 x
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
    How the F did I get here

Wed May 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Hey Boramjung,

Get to some meetings and read through the posts on this site. It's very helpful being able to relate to everyone's stories.
    All the best.
    You can do it!
    0 x
    Calvin (facilitator)

Thu May 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Hi Boramjung,

I'm Calvin, one of the online moderators.

Good on you for getting involved online and asking for help. Asking for help is always the first step.

As Mona58 had suggested, give Gamblers Helpline a call on 1800 858 858. We can provide counselling support over the phone, provide you with a referral to face to face counselling for gambling and also provide information and strategies on how to tackle gambling.
    We are a confidential and non-judgmental service that can support you. Also reading through other member's personal experiences can be helpful too.

regards,

Calvin.
    0 x
    suz-free

Sat May 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Hi Boramjung,
    Welcome and lets do this challenge together! I also started day 1 on Wednesday, today is day 4. I've done the challenge 3 times before but never succeeded, that's not to say I didn't learn. I learnt a lot about myself and my triggers so I'm ready to do this challenge again. You can post to me here on your post or also on my 100 day challenge titled "Doing the challenge 4th time, must succeed". Looking forward to hear from you 😊
    0 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”