Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
  • Lottery ticket addiction

For people making and maintaining change in their gambling. Connect, ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
    Polly

Lottery ticket addiction

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Hey. I cannot stop myself from spending too much on lotteries. I don't know whether that comes under gambling addiction. I have already lost a huge sum on lottery tickets. I somehow want to get rid of this habit. A friend of mine suggested gambling addiction treatment program Edmonton ( http://www.canadadrugrehab.ca/Gambling- ... tment.html ), Is this treatment effective? Any experiences?
    0 x
    Noah (facilitator)

Re: Lottery ticket addiction

Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi Polly,
    I'm Noah one of the facilitators here! Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure where you are based... either in Australia or overseas... If you do live in Australia, I can recommend some treatment options! Please feel free to PM me if you would like some counselling options within Australia!
    0 x

Return to “Change Makers”