Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • I’m over it

For people making and maintaining change in their gambling. Connect, ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
    Owl83

I’m over it

Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:53 pm

Hi, just signed up today to have some support online when I need it most. Great support page with plenty of reading and tools to help. I look forward to chatting
    3 x
    AGHS

Re: I’m over it

Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Hi Owl83: you have come to the right place. We all have lived the experience of gambling harm and support each other and we will support you with your journey. Posting regularly on the forum will give you an outlet but also share any difficulties you may encounter, ones that we no doubt also experienced while reducing the impact gambling has had on us.
    3 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Re: I’m over it

Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Hi @Owl83,

Welcome on board!

Good on you for joining the forums, you've definitely come to the right place for community support. As well said by @AGHS, pop-in at anytime to share your journey with us.
    "A problem shared is a problem halved"
    :);
    1 x

Return to “Change Makers”