Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • New here? Change makers introduce yourself here!

For people making and maintaining change in their gambling. Connect, ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
    Calvin (facilitator)

Re: New here? Change makers introduce yourself here!

Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:10 pm

Hi there @Hoff
    I'm Calvin, one of the moderators here on the forums. :)
    Welcome to the forums! Good on you also for reaching out to us all!
    This is a great space to connect with others that are currently struggling with gambling or have learnt overtime how to overcome the gambling habit!
    Glad to hear you've taken the necessary steps towards receiving help and support. Its a process that will get easier as time goes on.
    1 x
    Printemps

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:47 am

Goodmoringand welcome to our new members @Stxtic16 @RobertExipt @Paulie2256 @Gee gee @MyCatPolo @BeeKeeper10 @jbkjn94

This is a place for you to connect with others and find advice and support for your journeys!

When you feel ready, use this thread as a space to introduce yourself and start getting connected :)

If you have any questions or need some support, tag myself or @Pikachu using the @ symbol
    0 x
    Pikachu

Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:47 am

Good morning all on a Wednesday, how you all doing? :);

Warm welcome for out newest members~ @bjork @Losermenomoney @User 62528a500097d @Shelby @Cmy @cmx888 @Karen1129 @Sound-83 @WillTestAccount @Geraldine Proctor @cheekymonkey @Kat69 @Veqtar

This forum is a safe and judgement free space for you to seek help and connect with each other. Look around for some very inspiring stories shared by members.
    Please don't hesitate to @ myself or @Printemps if you have any question.
    Looking forward for your post~ :o
    0 x
    Pikachu

Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:26 am

Good morning! :o

Big welcome to our new members~ @DH Peter @KL24 @dptyl23 @Lulu95 @N12 @CarrollLargena

This forum is a safe space for you to share your story or concern and connect with each other. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask by just @ me or @Printemps .
    0 x
    Eaton29

Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:58 pm

Hi I’m new here I am 44 year old male and I have had a gambling addiction since I was 19, I have 5 kids 3 of them I don’t see anymore as this addiction has caused me to steal and other stuff and 2 of my kids didn’t want to know me after this I am now in a happy relationship but the online gambling has put pressure on this as well now, all the lying and spending money hiding money and stealing it has all got to much I already suffer from depression and anxiety which I am on medication for I am currently listening to a hypnosis to try help with this but would like to try talk to others with the same problem.
    0 x
    Pikachu

Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:47 am

Hi @Eaton29 ,
    Thank you for sharing your story. Some people find it difficult to step forward and admit you need help. So well done one that.
    I am wondering what kinds of support you have at the moment? Or what have you tried in relating to gambling?
    0 x
    Pikachu

Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:51 am

Good morning all, hope you all are well~
    Welcome our new members :o
    @albertobz16 @brigette @linggreek @AJH85 @Brush @Franko Andrews @EarleVew @Likespokies @Slappinslots @Farhiya sharif 12 @innokuba2016 @Helpmethewife @vito wei

This forum is a safe place for you to seek help and connect with each other. If you have any questions or need help/information, feel free to @ myself or @Printemps ~ It will be our pleasure to help you :);
    0 x
    Pikachu

Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:24 am

Hi all~ How we all doing~ It is a cold morning where I am at, how's the weather there?
    Welcome our newest members today~ :D
    @Hippo @Beatle @trespersona @Concerned1
    You are welcome to make your first post and introduce yourself here~
    This forum is a judgement-free space for you to share your journey and connect with each other. If you have any question or need help with anything, @ myself or @Printemps ~~ :o
    0 x
    Pikachu

Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:26 am

Hello all~ How are we feeling today?
    Welcome our new members~~ :);
    @Sheila83 @Nlan @Stevefishon @3000
    This is a safe space to share your story and connect with each other. We support each other here. Feel free to introduce yourself in here (but remember to keep the information anonymous~)
    If you have any question or need help, just @ myself or @ @Printemps , we will be happy to provide you the information. :o
    0 x
    Printemps

Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:37 am

Good morning and welcome to our new members @Robin22 @Ree93 @Joshfisher10 @User 62c6ede4094ba

These forums are a judgement-free space for you to connect with others and find advice and support.

If you have any questions or need some advice, please use the @ symbol to tag myself or @Pikachu
    0 x

Return to “Change Makers”