Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • New here? Change makers introduce yourself here!

For people making and maintaining change in their gambling. Connect, ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
    Kevcollingwood

Re: New here? Change makers introduce yourself here!

Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:49 am

Hi @Anita44 have not heard from you? You good?
    2 x
    Anita44

Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:52 pm

Hi Kevcollingwood

How are you doing?

I am great thank you so much for checking on me, I am stop gamble since self exclusion from venues.

I live a very normal life now, without gamble it's fantastic, I'm still come in here now and than, just not every single day anymore.
    2 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:06 am

Welcome to our newest members @Here4help, @Wilgawells, @Steviemac and @LouisFawcett95!

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourselves or ask any questions you might have. Within this forums you can share and connect with other people going through similar experiences. There's plenty of useful information around if you just feel like navigating the forums. You might want to try out the 100 Day Challenge or go through the Success Stories.

Looking forward to hearing your stories. :);
    0 x
    Printemps

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:48 am

Welcome to our new members @Pandit and @CKF

These forums are a judgement free space for you to share your journeys and connect with others!

You might find it useful to check out the 100 Day Challenge Threads and the Success Stories, for some motivation to kick off your journey's

I look forward to seeing you all around the forums :o
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:02 am

Welcome to our newest members @Cad68, @JackRussel, @Juzmon and @Aleksandar89!

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. The forums are a non-judgemental space to connect with other people going through similar experiences. A great place to start navigating the forums is the 100 Day Challenge and/or Success Stories.

Looking forward to hearing your stories. :);
    0 x
    Printemps

Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:06 pm

welcome to our new members @Brickieslaptop and @WADO

These forums are a place for you to share your journey with others who understand the recovery process! You might find it useful to start check out the 100 Day Challenge Threads or the Success Stories, just for a little bit of insight into how others are approach their goals! :o
    0 x
    Printemps

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:47 am

welcome to our newest members @Zywoo , @StephG93 , @Mick56 , @Sally967 and @sydneysider1930

These forums are a space for you to share your journey with others who have lived experience! This is a judgement free place to share advice and support, and help each other with the ups and downs of this journey!

Youm might find it useful to check out the Success Stories for a little inspiration, or to check out the 100 Day Challenge threads and see how other members are travelling!

You can post a little about yourself in this thread here, maybe your goals and what bought you to the forums today. I'll see you around the forums :)
    0 x
    Printemps

Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:41 am

Welcome to our newest members @Jayden1990, @acreddit and @cappy

These forums are a judgement free space for you to connect with others and find support and advice.

You might find it useful to check out the 100 Day Challenge threads to see how others are approaching their journeys, or the Success Stories for some inspiration :o
    0 x

Return to “Change Makers”