Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.

On now:
  • Sunlight September challenge - getting outdoors to improve mental wellness.
  • Q&A - what's stopping you from seeking support? - ANSWERS NOW LIVE

For people making and maintaining change in their gambling. Connect, ask questions, offer advice, and share your story in here. If you are new to the site drop in and say hello!
    MrJayman

Wed May 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Hey guys new member here been struggling now for 11 years battling this crippling addiction. Started at 16 and just got worse and worse. I’ve tried to go cold turkey that many times I can’t even count. Would of lost a stack of money over those 11 years but starting tomorrow I’m going to do the 100 day challenge to start. I know it will be tough but I hope I can do it. I believe in all of us that we can best this.
    4 x
    pamela

Re: New member

Thu May 02, 2019 12:19 am

Hi and welcome ..good job for reaching out ..you have come to the right place for support.
    Stay determined fightvhard and you will be able to beat this
    0 x
    Calvin (facilitator)

Re: New member

Thu May 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Hello @MrJayman

I'm Calvin, one of the facilitators, Good on you for reaching out to the forums

Good to hear that you are motivated to change :) 100 day challenge is a great place to start!

How have things been going for you ?
    0 x

Return to “The Courtyard”