Page 2 of 2
@Mention/tag another member
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Mentioning other community members will send them a notification. It is a way to bring their attention to a thread.
To do so:
• In the post dialogue box, type '@' and begin writing their username
• Select their username from the drop-down menu
• Continue to complete your post, and submit.
Privately reach the Facilitation team/administrator
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:27 am
If for any forum-related support, queries or feedback you'd like to get in touch with us privately you can private messaging @TheTeam
To do so
- Visit the profile of TheTeam.
- On the right, select 'Send private message'
- The recipient will be automatically filled. Write your message and 'submit'.
Note that as of Aug 7 2019, for safety reasons the function of members messaging one another has been turned off. More information here
TheTeam's inbox is only monitored periodically and is not able to offer immediate support.
If you require urgent one-to-one professional support, please contact Lifeline 13 11 14 or 000 if in immediate danger.
Put links in post
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:41 am
There are two ways you can link in your post:
- Simply copy the destination link and paste it into your post. eg. 'Important team announcements are here viewforum.php?f=23'
- or Hyperlink, by
- Selecting the word in your post you'd like to be linked
- Selecting 'URL' from the toolbar above the text box. This will put [url = ] and [ url ] either side of the text
- Paste the link beside the '=' eg. [url = viewforum.php?f=23]Important team announcements[ / url ] will become Important team announcements