Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • 3 things to be grateful for

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    Lovely Cat Lady

Re: 3 things to be grateful for

Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi everyone,

In this weekend's activity we're going to practice gratefulness.
    3 things I'm grateful for:

1) Earning the trust of my recently adopted cat and her finally showing me her personality and affection
    2) Getting back into a fitness routine and all the benefits that come with it, as well as the person that positively influenced me to getting back into it
    3) Being recognised for my attributes, skills and strengths after months of feeling unappreciated

What are 3 things you are grateful for? @Escapingshadows @Anita44 @CaffinatedCathy @Actionorientated @Resilient @massivegamblor @Helpless82 @Rainbow30
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Lovely Cat Lady

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Hi everyone,

It's time to practice a bit of gratefulness. So 3 things I'm grateful for:

1) Quesadillas
    2) New beginnings
    3) Stability

What are 3 things you're grateful for? @Here4help @Rm89 @LouisFawcett95 @Steviemac @Jimap @Redbird45 @Chandyyy99 @Wilgawells
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Redbird45

Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:12 pm

1. My children
    2. My job
    3. Good health
    3 x
    JackRussel

Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:42 pm

1. Love
    2. Love
    3. Love

:)
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Hello everyone,

It's my last Sunday running 3 things to be grateful for, so I want to wrap-up by thanking a couple of things:

1) All of the amazing people I have met in this job (online and in-person) and had the pleasure to work with, as well as all of the valuable lessons and experiences that I have learned in this role and will be taking on with me :D
    2) Wrapping-up 2021 with many positive things at a personal and professional level that occurred organically and some unexpectedly: new home, new cat, new job, new boyfriend, changed smoking for working out and I could not feel any better with myself inside and out :o :cool:
    3) The chance of having hopefully contributed and positively impacted the community of this forums, and the honour of having been able and allowed to be a part of in your journeys. My hat's off to all of you warriors fighting to make a change for better in your lives! :);

What are 3 things you're grateful for today? @Anita44 @Menz199 @Jimap @Damaged_Armour @pamela @JinxyWolf @Squeaky @Kevcollingwood @Shouldntofchased @JackRussel @Redbird45 @Springhope17 @BrisbaneLad @AGHS @spentitallagain @ryan1019 @yep123
    1 x

Return to “Community Space”