These posts are likely to fill you with hope, warm & fuzzies, and bring a smile.
- Cant recommend @Tilney's motivating post about being on course and excited about new prospects enough - just read it!
- @Realme's post is all about being over 40 days GF, grateful for support in the past, and has great tips on what's working for them
- @Springhope17 is kicking butt, sharing their strategies, reflections and learnings along the way! Check it out
For many of you coming here is a first step on your way to a new you! Congratulations on taking this step
There are many amazing people here to help, feel welcome to ask questions, share how you’re doing, and just give us updates! To get the most out of the community, we recommend starting your own topic if you haven't already - it makes it easiest for others to provide support and answer your questions.
@Lucy101 @Matt1221 @DoingItRight @Bambi83 @Kuta001 @Peace101 @SL92 @doubledown @pmgt @matty rutho 92 @Sodapop @Drawingdead @AD86 @Gerard J @Raandit @High n Roll @Tman @KLT @BigAdz @kimchipower @KLee @tryingtohelpmyself @MissD
We think you should see this
- Great thread of peoples’ recommended ways to get help, in their experience.
- @clearthatmind has started compiling What to do after the relapse – that day, do you have ideas!?
- We've been setting goals to take on the year. What's your goal this year?
- Chatty Tuesdays have been colourful this month - covering everything from getting through tough days, to climate change, to funny videos (speaking of which, have you seen the new Feel good thread – share something to make eachother smile!). Join us Tuesdays 6-9pm ADST for a chat with forum friends
- Please congratulate @JC who passed 250 days GF! and
- @LOSER1973 who just blinked and passed 100 days GF!
"So amazing seeing people smashing it and remaining gamble free. Especially when you become familiar with members and feel like you've been on a journey with them"
BrittV & the GHO team