Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Feel good thread - Share your happy content here!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    BrittV (facilitator)

Feel good thread - Share your happy content here!

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:42 pm

I thought we could make a library of content which makes us smile - light hearted videos, stories, pictures or anything!

ImageImageImage

Share below things which have made you laugh, smile, or given you the warm & fuzzies.
    It can give others something to look through when they're having a rainy day and just need a laugh. Or a sunny one! :o :o
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Community Manager. Wishing everyone all the best!
    BrittV (facilitator)

Re: Feel good thread! - Share your happy content here

Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:42 pm

To start us off...

I always find the actor Benedict Cumberbatch's struggle with the word 'penguin' hilarious...
    Firstly he was a voice over in a doco where he really struggled to say the word 'penguins' - check it out in the youtube clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GnLDJAgrws

and he made lots of jokes about himself for it and things.. and then in a funny turn of events he was a voiceover in the movie Penguins!...

Check him out struggling here again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ico-604uao

Have a great day!
    1 x
    Mona58

Re: Feel good thread - Share your happy content here!

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:40 pm

During the recent Melbourne hailstorm I received a txt from my daughter . My littlest grandson picked up a large hailstone' tasted it and exclaimed " Oh my god it tastes like ice!"
    1 x
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
    BrittV (facilitator)

Re: Feel good thread - Share your happy content here!

Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:29 pm

HA! love this mona!
    0 x

Return to “Community Space”