Firstly I want to recognise the devestating fires happening around our beautiful country recently, and anyone in our community affected. I hope that you and your loved ones have been and remain safe throughout this time. It's a heartbreaking time for our community, land and animals right now and we all feel it in our own way. You're not alone, and we are stronger together. We encourage you to take care of yourself, some things you may find helpful include
- Attending a community event to connect with others who understand
- Chatting with those around you about how you're feeling
- Gifting yourself some relaxation and/or distraction - it doesn't mean that you don't care
- Calling up a helpline
@minnie89 @zackawadz @Mmmm2019 @trappnz @WashedUp @isarah @Carl @HarryVic @MEZ @Whitney @Oliver W @BrisbaneLad @gypsygemin9 @scuba @ChangingCharliE
Thank you for sharing your stories, it takes a lot of courage. There are certainly a lot of you at the moment - a greater time than any to connect with one another, share support and encourage one another. We hope our community is helpful to you and look forward to your updates.
In case you missed it -
- We wrapped up 2019 talking about all the things we achieved as a community. Share your favourite moments today!
- As part of our committment to be a safe place for as many people as possible, including those facing some major challenges, we formalised our community guidelines.
- @StopPunt hit the amazing 1000 days gamble free!!
- And we chatted about the experience of gambling "hangovers"