Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • December community wrap up

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    BrittV (facilitator)

December community wrap up

Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Welcome to the new year everyone!

Firstly I want to recognise the devestating fires happening around our beautiful country recently, and anyone in our community affected. I hope that you and your loved ones have been and remain safe throughout this time. It's a heartbreaking time for our community, land and animals right now and we all feel it in our own way. You're not alone, and we are stronger together. We encourage you to take care of yourself, some things you may find helpful include
    • Attending a community event to connect with others who understand
    • Chatting with those around you about how you're feeling
    • Gifting yourself some relaxation and/or distraction - it doesn't mean that you don't care
    • Calling up a helpline
    Welcome December's newbies -
    @minnie89 @zackawadz @Mmmm2019 @trappnz @WashedUp @isarah @Carl @HarryVic @MEZ @Whitney @Oliver W @BrisbaneLad @gypsygemin9 @scuba @ChangingCharliE
    Thank you for sharing your stories, it takes a lot of courage. There are certainly a lot of you at the moment - a greater time than any to connect with one another, share support and encourage one another. We hope our community is helpful to you and look forward to your updates.

In case you missed it - All the best, take care!
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Community Manager. Wishing everyone all the best!

Return to “Community Space”