- Over 270 new discussions were started
- You posted 1500 times
- We welcomed 200 new posting members
- Almost 1800 of you signed in in the year
We also worked on a number of things to assist one another with information about gambling and moving forward in our lives, including
- Producing our community's tried & tested strategies for taking control of gambling.
- Encouraging one another to get outside, shaking off Winter in the Sunlight September challenge
- We ran 3 Q&A's with special guests for specific information about financial counselling, the relationship b/w alcohol & gambling, and what's stopping us from seeking professional support.
We shared hundreds of touching moments - tough ones, inspiring ones, warm ones and sometimes some funny ones (any favourites?). Innumerable messages of hope and support were shared, as we made friends with strangers all across the country - all united by the understanding of what another are going through. We look forward to growing with you in 2020 and hearing about your journeys to life free from gambling-related harm :)
What were your highlights of being part of the community in 2019? Share below and don't forget you can thank those who've helped you a little or a lot this year.
BrittV & the team at Gambling Help Online
PS - We're also chatting about holiday celebrations & support & Chatty Tuesday continues through the season.