Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    Lovely Cat Lady

Re: Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi everyone,

It's time for Chatty Tuesday. I'll be live for the next 2 hours, please join at anytime.

How's everyone's week going? I'm going to tag a few of you to see who is around. :D @Menz199 @guiltridden @melbakp69 @chrismadsen @ProblemPunter2017 @loraineie69 @Ladiesman217 @Arthursmota @cloeknox @Mita07 @Chandyyy99 @Josie1997 @BrisbaneLad @Tired456 @Jimmy0486 @Athip @Earth
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Menz199

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:09 pm

Hello @Lovely Cat Lady
    How are you this week?
    Man the weeks fly by.
    I’m going alright, fingers are still crossed for lockdown lifting next week, although there are plenty of cases around me.
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:09 pm
    Hello @Lovely Cat Lady
    How are you this week?
    Man the weeks fly by.
    I’m going alright, fingers are still crossed for lockdown lifting next week, although there are plenty of cases around me.
    Hi @Menz199,
    I'm pretty good, thank you. :o How are you?
    Yes, time really flies. We're already 3 months from the year ending.
    Fingers crossed! Have you been able to get the jab? Although cases around are a risk, as long as we keep washing our hands, etc, should be okay. I have a lot of friends that have been living with high amount of cases around and still haven't caught it because they have been taking all precautions.
    Any particular post-lockdown plans on the horizon or still to soon to plan anything?
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Menz199

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:22 pm

Good, 1 pfizer dose so far, still waiting for my second one to be organised. Hopefully soon
    No plans currently aside from maybe a nice little photography trip somewhere, otherwise I’ll just be happy that lockdown is over and hopefully doesn’t happen again. Today marks 2 months from when started. Crazy
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:26 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:22 pm
    Good, 1 pfizer dose so far, still waiting for my second one to be organised. Hopefully soon
    No plans currently aside from maybe a nice little photography trip somewhere, otherwise I’ll just be happy that lockdown is over and hopefully doesn’t happen again. Today marks 2 months from when started. Crazy
    Well done! That's excellent. :D
    Yay, sounds good. Very well deserved. Yeah, I hear ya', just having the option of doing things is all you need sometimes.
    Crazy! Well, you've done great in keeping busy with work and the vege garden. How's that going?
    1 x
    Menz199

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:31 pm

Thanks, yes the vege gardens going well, a few more sprouts are coming up 😀

How are things in Melbourne?

Yes I’ve been doing my best to keep busy and my sanity lol.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:31 pm
    Thanks, yes the vege gardens going well, a few more sprouts are coming up 😀

How are things in Melbourne?

Yes I’ve been doing my best to keep busy and my sanity lol.
    That's fantastic and really exciting. Something to look forward to, more sprouts. :cool:

Same old same old, although the nice spring weather never ceases to bring joy to all.
    There's a roadmap out of lockdown too, we're supposedly ending lockdown towards the end of October when we reach certain vaccination rates. Waiting until I "see it to believe it".

Indeed. Hopefully, feeling proud of yourself. It's not an easy one. :);
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:49 pm

Yes NSW is supposed to reach the 70% double dose vaccination target by next week, which will see lockdowns including Sydney’s lifted, then by early next month should be 80% and more freedoms should come back.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:53 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:49 pm
    Yes NSW is supposed to reach the 70% double dose vaccination target by next week, which will see lockdowns including Sydney’s lifted, then by early next month should be 80% and more freedoms should come back.
    Oh boy, fingers crossed. I really hope lockdowns end when we hit the vaccination rates.
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:03 pm

Ok, time to wrap-up today's chat.

Thank you @Menz199 for joining tonight. It's always nice to have you on Chatty Tuesday's. Much appreciated. :);
    Hope the rest of your week goes well, and I really hope the lockdown over there comes to an end. Keep us posted.
    Until next time! :D
    0 x

Return to “Community Space”