Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    Rm89

Re: Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:14 am

Lovely Cat Lady wrote:
    Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 pm
    Hi everyone,

It's time for Chatty Tuesday, so I will be live until 10 pm AEST.

I apologise for having been absent the last two previous weeks due to personal reasons. I would also like to let the community know that next week will be my last here as I am moving onto a new role. So do please check-in either tonight or during the week as I would love to get a final update on you all. :D

How are you all? How's your week going? As usual, I'll tag a few of you to see who is around: @Menz199 @Jimap @Anita44 @Rm89 @Damaged_Armour @Kevcollingwood @JinxyWolf @Jamaica26 @JackRussel @massivegamblor @Bink @Rocky1969
    Hi @Lovely Cat Lady

Thanks for everything you have done and I’m sure will continue to do in future.
    It’s been valuable for me even to look on and read from afar.
    All the best.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:40 am

Rm89 wrote:
    Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:14 am
    Lovely Cat Lady wrote:
    Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:14 pm
    Hi everyone,

It's time for Chatty Tuesday, so I will be live until 10 pm AEST.

I apologise for having been absent the last two previous weeks due to personal reasons. I would also like to let the community know that next week will be my last here as I am moving onto a new role. So do please check-in either tonight or during the week as I would love to get a final update on you all. :D

How are you all? How's your week going? As usual, I'll tag a few of you to see who is around: @Menz199 @Jimap @Anita44 @Rm89 @Damaged_Armour @Kevcollingwood @JinxyWolf @Jamaica26 @JackRussel @massivegamblor @Bink @Rocky1969
    Hi @Lovely Cat Lady

Thanks for everything you have done and I’m sure will continue to do in future.
    It’s been valuable for me even to look on and read from afar.
    All the best.
    Thank you @Rm89!
    It's my pleasure, always happy to help.
    I really appreciate the feedback, it's great to know you have been finding it helpful even reading from afar. :o :o
    All the best to you too. :);
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    massivegamblor

Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:43 pm

Thanks for all the help and support Lovely Cat Lady. Although this is the internet, and I haven't known you long; I feel like you are a good person and deserve good karma. This forum and people like you are helping people like me probably more than you will ever know. Keep on keeping on and all the best for your future.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:00 pm

massivegamblor wrote:
    Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:43 pm
    Thanks for all the help and support Lovely Cat Lady. Although this is the internet, and I haven't known you long; I feel like you are a good person and deserve good karma. This forum and people like you are helping people like me probably more than you will ever know. Keep on keeping on and all the best for your future.
    Many thanks for your very kind words @massivegamblor! It is feedback like this that motivates us to keep on keeping on. :o :o
    All the best in your future too! :);
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Hi everyone,

It's time for Chatty Tuesday, and sadly this will be my last one as tomorrow is my last day on this role.
    Hope you can join and say hello. I'll be live for the next 2 hours.

How's everyone's week going?
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:44 pm

Hi @Lovely Cat Lady
    How is your week going?
    How’s the weather been? Does it feel like summer yet?

It doesn’t here, always cold and overcast or raining at the moment.
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:44 pm
    Hi @Lovely Cat Lady
    How is your week going?
    How’s the weather been? Does it feel like summer yet?

It doesn’t here, always cold and overcast or raining at the moment.
    Hi @Menz199,

So good to see you here tonight. How are you? Having a better week hopefully?

My week is going very good, thank you! Although its been bittersweet saying goodbye to my lovely coworkers. :o

Oh, weather has been so weird. Yesterday was beautiful, just perfect temperature: sunny but not humid or windy. Today its been raining since morning but its not heavy rain, its just this constant, seamless but annoying tiny rain, so it's cold again. That's just such a Melbourne thing, you get a nice day but you pay the price for it. LOL!

I think the rainy weather is because there's a phenomenon called 'La Niña'. :(
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:28 pm

I’m glad to hear your having a great week. Although you will be greatly missed.

Yes my week is going well thank you for asking, aside from the weather lol.

Yes we are getting a lot of this ‘tiny rain’ or sleet as I like to think of it, as it makes it very cold as well.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:34 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:28 pm
    I’m glad to hear your having a great week. Although you will be greatly missed.

Yes my week is going well thank you for asking, aside from the weather lol.

Yes we are getting a lot of this ‘tiny rain’ or sleet as I like to think of it, as it makes it very cold as well.
    Thank you! It goes without saying but it goes both ways. :o

That's good to hear, I'm glad its going well despite the weather. How's the vege garden surviving?

Sleet is a more accurate word for it, thank you! Oh, no! Seems like we won't be having a very hot summer, perhaps just a few days.
    I wish it would rain heavily but just for one or two hours and then be done with it. On the other hand, hopefully it will contribute to reducing the amount of fires of this season. Can't have it all hey.
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:38 pm

The vege gardens going ok, a couple more weeks or so and everything should be ready to harvest. Everything has surprisingly survived, despite the weather.

Yes hopefully we will have very few bushfires, I didn’t think of it that way. That’s an excellent point. 👍
    1 x

Return to “Community Space”