Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    Menz199

Re: Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:15 am

That’s excellent, I’m loving freedom
    Things are slowly going back to normal.

Here’s hoping that lockdowns are a thing of the past.
    2 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi everyone,

It's time for Chatty Tuesday, so I'll be live for the next 2 hours. For those of you who are new, you can use this space to chat about anything you like related or not to gambling.

How's everyone's week going? I'll tag a few of you to see who's around. @LR17 @Mitty @chethan123 @Yelyah @Giannis1234 @PPS56M @CaffinatedCathy @Timo9 @tomtom1
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Menz199

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:26 pm

Good evening @Lovely Cat Lady
    How are you this week?
    My week is going great, although am feeling a little under the weather at the moment. I just need more sleep I think.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:28 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:26 pm
    Good evening @Lovely Cat Lady
    How are you this week?
    My week is going great, although am feeling a little under the weather at the moment. I just need more sleep I think.
    Hi @Menz199,

I'm doing really well. We have been having really good weather this week. Finally feels like summer is around the corner. :cool:
    Oh, no, why a bit under the weather? Hopefully sleep will sort it.

How's life in freedom going?
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Menz199

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:42 pm

Yes the weather has been great lately, not too hot.

How have you enjoyed the past week? Seeing friends, maybe a bit of retail therapy?

With things somewhat back to normal, works really picked up and it's been my main focus this past week. So unfortunately not much excitement at the moment for me.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:47 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:42 pm
    Yes the weather has been great lately, not too hot.

How have you enjoyed the past week? Seeing friends, maybe a bit of retail therapy?

With things somewhat back to normal, works really picked up and it's been my main focus this past week. So unfortunately not much excitement at the moment for me.
    Exactly, not too hot, just beautiful. :D How's the veggie garden liking this weather?

Yes, I've enjoyed it a lot. Indeed, finally able to see friends. Not so much retail therapy but I'm glad the option is back on the table. A hair cut is due but everything got booked so quickly... so just a bit more patience on that front, hehe.

It's good to hear work has picked up. :); Oh, well, there will be time for excitement soon hopefully.
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:57 pm

The vege garden is coming along nicely, everything has come up.
    I have had a haircut recently but I was lucky, things do fill up very fast.

I must admit I indulged a little too much on retail therapy, but mind you they were things I did need. Two pairs of new shoes and some new clothes, were first on my list as my old shoes are sadly falling apart.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:01 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:57 pm
    The vege garden is coming along nicely, everything has come up.
    I have had a haircut recently but I was lucky, things do fill up very fast.

I must admit I indulged a little too much on retail therapy, but mind you they were things I did need. Two pairs of new shoes and some new clothes, were first on my list as my old shoes are sadly falling apart.
    That awesome! Glad the vege garden is going really well.
    Ah, lucky you! Haha.

Good on you! Indulging on some retail therapy after such a long time in lockdown sounds fair enough. Nice! :cool: :cool:
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:03 pm

It's sadly time to wrap-up.

Thanks @Menz199 for joining tonight. Really glad to hear you're doing good. Hope you get a restful sleep and feel less under the weather and that the rest of your week keeps going well. Nice chatting with you as usual. Take care! :);
    1 x
    Menz199

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:07 pm

Catch you next time @Lovely Cat Lady, hope the rest of your week treats you nicely.
    1 x

Return to “Community Space”