Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • September community update!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    BrittV (facilitator)

September community update!

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Hey All!

Another awesome month in the community! Here's a quick wrap up of what's been going on.

Welcome new contributors -
    As always – a big shout out to our new contributors. Thank you for sharing your stories, it can take a lot of courage.
    @User 5d6c87d1b1ebc, @Brasco, @hello.123, @Bear22, @Xman, @Rochelle, @Markee, @Shane regretful, @Guy, @RecoveryRoad, @gorgar64, @Billylost

In & around the community -
    • Please join me congratulating @Mongoose on 1 year gamble free here!!!! . Mongoose has been an amazing support and inspiration for many here, you can also check out their journey inspiring updates from the beginning, to 100 days, 6 months and 11 months GF.
    • Sunlight September was a great success, with members sharing ways they made time in their day to get outside, and the positive effects this had on their moods and health. Although September's over, you're welcome to continue the discussion.
    • We restructured the home page after the community voted for it. Further information available in the link.
    • We opened a gratitude thread, a place to thank forum friends anytime for anything that you'd like to! Has someone been especially supportive today, or given some great advice? Give them a shout out!
    • Q&A with a guest- 'What's getting in your way' - Our guest Judy helped chat about the things that get in our way to seeking professional help. Check out her answers in the thread today!

New blogs -
    It's been a massive month in the community, clearly!

A lovely motivational quote from new member @Guy I thought is worth highlighting... love the motivation! No journey is the same, but every day is a new day.
    "The future is looking brighter every minute and I can not wait to see what I'm capable of over the next few weeks."

Have a great month all. Take care and remember that you are not alone :)
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Community Manager. Wishing everyone all the best!

Return to “Community Space”