January has been an incredible month in the community, full of fantastic support, encouragement and bravery.
Firstly, of course welcome to our new contributors! Thank you to each of you for your honest, open posts. This has been a month of admirable sharing.
We look forward to updates on how things are going for you.
@onemorechance, @Help I needtostop, @jajay, @alexb93, @King45, @Baccaratmyass, @Big M, @sochibearhix, @Silver0413, @Soz501, @Ange2019, @chnloversz, @Mona80, @want2befree, @Dubs18, @bermo111, @Change2019, @macpherson.
Financial Counsellor Q&A -
We’re running a special event this week with a guest! Post your questions regarding general debt maintenance and financial counselling services into the thread, and our specialist financial counsellor will share her answers next week. Take advantage of this great opportunity today!
Popular new threads - Amazing support -
There's been an incredible amount of amazing support this month, throughout the community.
While everyone's been doing a fantastic job, we would like to recognise @how the f did I get here for not only doing a fantastic job of working toward their own goals, but also being such a supportive, honest and encouraging community member. Thank you.
A couple of notable motivational quotes:
- “If not keep pushing and never give up trying to give up. Yes you may have come back here 50 times, if it takes 150 times, just don't give up, keep pushing!!”
- “Things can only improve if you stop gambling.”
- “Tomorrow is another day, and another chance to start again!!!”
- @onemorechance has come to the forums this month, at 16 months gamble free, to share support and motivation with the community.
Congratulations on your successes, and thank you for your kind, open and supportive posts, such as here.
- Blog: Strengthen your resolve: Tips to stick to your New Year's Resolutions