Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    Jimap

Re: Chatty Tuesday - Join us Tuesdays!

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 pm

@Lovely Cat Lady the dog is great company she is has a sweet soul but lots of energy 😂😂…kids back tomorrow night and then a few days off work for me to spend time with them and then have the weekend to myself to pack, maybe go for a hike, coffee and lunch somewhere nice..and maybe a few sneaky vodka’s for a Saturday night wind down👍
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:20 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:12 pm
    No, I actually cooked a nice chicken, mushroom and asparagus bake.

Vege gardens going well. Other projects could be possible, not sure what though.
    Oh, wow! Sounds very delicious. Good on you!
    Fantastic! That's a wonderful skills. :cool: Wish I could plant anything but I already over water my succulents, hehe.
    Have you been doing any photography lately?
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:25 pm

Unfortunately not, I’m not game to go anywhere I don’t need to and definitely don’t want any fines or be caught doing the wrong thing, only work and the odd grocery trip and that’s it for me at the moment. There’s still quite a few cases running rampant around my area.

I don’t feel like doing too much after work anyway, but I could attempt to find a new project for the weekend.
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:28 pm

Otherwise I’m hoping to do some photography soon.
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:28 pm

Jimap wrote:
    Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 pm
    @Lovely Cat Lady the dog is great company she is has a sweet soul but lots of energy 😂😂…kids back tomorrow night and then a few days off work for me to spend time with them and then have the weekend to myself to pack, maybe go for a hike, coffee and lunch somewhere nice..and maybe a few sneaky vodka’s for a Saturday night wind down👍
    Haha! That is very true about dogs. Hope the kids help playing with her when they're back. :D Those are all great plans! Glad you're able to take some days off to enjoy yourself and your family. Looks like you're in for a very fun weekend. :cool: :cool:
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:25 pm
    Unfortunately not, I’m not game to go anywhere I don’t need to and definitely don’t want any fines or be caught doing the wrong thing, only work and the odd grocery trip and that’s it for me at the moment. There’s still quite a few cases running rampant around my area.

I don’t feel like doing too much after work anyway, but I could attempt to find a new project for the weekend.
    Yes, fair enough. Better be cautious.

Something will come up in due course. :);
    0 x
    Menz199

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:37 pm

That’s right, just have to keep up the patience. How’s your walks in the park going?
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:45 pm

Menz199 wrote:
    Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:37 pm
    That’s right, just have to keep up the patience. How’s your walks in the park going?
    Words of wisdom. Sometimes easier said that done but patience is key. :);
    Going very well, thanks. Made some dog friends: Franky, Edgar, Maya... but started meeting some of the owners too. Even made a neighbour friend so not too bad. :cool:
    1 x
    Jimap

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:46 pm

@Lovely Cat Lady @Menz199 hAve a great weekend guys, hope lockdown ends for you both soon, I can imagine it would be getting quite boring but you have to do whatever you can to keep yourselves safe👍 I am off to have a decaf tea and watch some Netflix before bed..stay safe😊
    1 x
    Menz199

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:59 pm

That’s great to hear @Lovely Cat Lady
    1 x

Return to “Community Space”