Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • I Win You Lose

A place for our whole Gambling Help Online community to connect. Includes special forum events, monthly rundowns and a place to chat with forum friends.
    AGHS

I Win You Lose

Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Highly recommend this series is available on you tube: http://www.iwinyoulose.com.au/

A nine part series (each episode is relatively short) regarding how are children are being groomed to gamble and the impact of gambling on families and relationships. So true and i am sure everyone on this forum will either see themselves, family members and children depicted in this doco. It also shows what lengths the gambling industry has and does deceive people!!!!
    3 x
    gzy3

Re: I Win You Lose

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:03 pm

Hi @AGHS , thank you so much for sharing the series link with us.

I have just watched the trailer and the first episode, which were very interesting.
    Yes children nowadays may have an early exposure to any sort of gambling game due to Internet/tablet.
    Online form of gambling may bring more problems and also more serious ones to people in the future. We should be aware of already-existing-addiction risk among children and young people.
    Thank you again!
    1 x

Return to “Community Space”