Welcome to our newest contributors
@perfecttraveller, @MrJayman, @Peach1212, @@dd1995, @connorjames, @Robinia, @CherryBlossom, @Cunnrhys, @Azlan, @Jgirl99, @jessm86, @Sergio251, @anxious1, @ICU,
Welcome to our community, and showing strength in making change! We're glad to have you :)
If you haven’t already seen it, you may find this thread of our communities strategies list helpful at this time
What's happening in the community
- This month we ran the Q&A with Dr Jane Oakes on the connection between alcohol and gambling. We hope you found this helpful! And thank Dr Jane for her fantastic contributions.
- Popular new thread: Thoughts?
- Popular new thread: Just can't walk away
- Popular new thread: New to the forums
I wanted to highlight a motivating, empathetic quote from a great community member, @Keeton, in the Thoughts thread:
"I wasn't happy with who I was. When I realised that I am actually a great person because I am trying to quit and improve my life, my happiness increased and I felt a lot better.
Relapses happen, but it's what you do after, that counts.
Take each day with a stride and be proud of yourself for taking action. We all stuff up."
- Growing pains: When childhood distress stretches into adulthood
- Get in Shape: Our tips for a different kind of fitness journey
- Your answers from Dr Jane Oakes: The Connection between alcohol and gambling
BrittV and the Gambling Help Online team