Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.

On now:
  • Sunlight September challenge - getting outdoors to improve mental wellness.
  • Q&A with a gambling counsellor - what's stopping you from seeking support?
  • May Update

Announcements from the Gambling Help Online facilitation team, including monthly run-downs.
    BrittV (facilitator)

May Update

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Welcome to a rundown of May in our community.

Welcome to our newest contributors
    @perfecttraveller, @MrJayman, @Peach1212, @@dd1995, @connorjames, @Robinia, @CherryBlossom, @Cunnrhys, @Azlan, @Jgirl99, @jessm86, @Sergio251, @anxious1, @ICU,
    Welcome to our community, and showing strength in making change! We're glad to have you :)
    If you haven’t already seen it, you may find this thread of our communities strategies list helpful at this time

What's happening in the community
    Great quote
    I wanted to highlight a motivating, empathetic quote from a great community member, @Keeton, in the Thoughts thread:
    "I wasn't happy with who I was. When I realised that I am actually a great person because I am trying to quit and improve my life, my happiness increased and I felt a lot better.
    Relapses happen, but it's what you do after, that counts.
    Take each day with a stride and be proud of yourself for taking action. We all stuff up."

New blogs Take care all, have a great month!

BrittV and the Gambling Help Online team
    3 x

Return to “From the Team”