Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Day 1

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Shan216

Day 1

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:03 pm

I’m not really sure how to post or where to start but today is day 1 for me, I am only 28 years old and this has taken over my life and has ruined my relationship and my family
    0 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Re: Day 1

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:15 pm

Hi @Shan216,
    Welcome to the forums and congratulations for taking on the 100 Day Challenge! :);
    I'm really sorry to hear that this has affected your relationship and your family. It takes a lot of strength and courage to seek support, so well done for joining the forums today and posting.
    I'm looking forward to following your journey.
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);
    Shan216

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:36 pm

Thank you, I am very embarrassed and ashamed, I just wasn’t sure what else to do.
    1 x
    Lovely Cat Lady

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Sorry to hear you are feel that way @Shan216. I'm sure many other people in the forums can relate. It's very understandable that you're feeling that way. Sounds like your relationship and your family are a very strong motivation for you.
    There's plenty of helpful information in the forums but also in the blog. You might want to navigate the Success Stories for some motivation too. :);
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Moderator. Thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of your journeys and wishing you all the best! :);

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”