Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • My 100 days starts today

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Szlp19

My 100 days starts today

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:22 am

I have finally decided for the second time un my life my gambling is out of control im gambling till my last cent and for no reason I win I put it back in I don't even enjoy it it makes me feel numb I need to stop and im hoping some account ability here will help me so here goes day 1 of 100
    I really hope im strong enough for this nit much support all-round sadly the joys of divorce and all ya friends siding with ya ex
    But my life is important to so time to make a change .

Here's to the next 100 days and making myself proud
    2 x
    Printemps

Re: My 100 days starts today

Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:01 pm

heya @Szlp19 Thank you so much for sharing your story, it takes strength, good on you.

I'm sorry to hear that you don'y have a lot of support around you at the moment. I can say that we're all here for you and will support you on through this journey!

@Anita44 @Menz199 @BrisbaneLad @Panta @Hollymonster might have some words of encouragement

the bets thing I can say is take it one day at a time :);
    1 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”