Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • 100 day challenge - day 2

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    MatthewB

100 day challenge - day 2

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:29 pm

Well it has been 24 hours since i finally came clean. I never thought of my gambling as something that was wrong and I always thought I had control. It all spiralled in the last 2 weeks with loosing more money then I had and to be honest I don't even know how. It happened so quickly.... Looking back on the accounts with my luckily supportive wife I can see that I never really had control.

It has been a hard, I am still thinking of "winning" back the money I lost but today is day 2 and moving forward to day 3 is all I can do right now. Here's to another 97
    2 x
    Calvin (facilitator)

Re: 100 day challenge - day 2

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:55 am

Hi there @MatthewB and Welcome to the forums!
    I'm one of the facilitators here on the forums, good on you for reaching out !
    It can be a tough time and sometimes stressful trying to tackle the gambling habit.
    I hope you find this space to be helpful. Have you tried looking into self-exclusion to help get yourself banned?

Does anyone have any helpful advice/tips for MatthewB?
    1 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”