Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Starting the 100 day challenge.

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    AussieSants32

Re: Starting the 100 day challenge.

Mon May 11, 2020 2:52 pm

Day 1: The long road ahead.

Today is the first day I start my 100 day journey. Losing the last bit of my monthly bank balance has finally dug a pain so deep inside of me that I've decided to come and get help. I hope I can beat this challenge and never ever ever feel the urge to gamble ever again.
    4 x
    gzy3

Re: Starting the 100 day challenge.

Tue May 12, 2020 11:58 am

Hi @AussieSants32

Welcome to this forum!
    You took a lot of courage to come to this forum to get your life better, which I really appreciate.
    It seems you have reached a point where you realised a need to change your gambling habit so you won't lose money anymore.
    It is not too easy to resist a strong urge to gamble as many experience but it may be helpful to remember that it is temporary and will pass like a wave to rid out.

I am looking forward to hearing your gambling free challenge. Remember one at a time!
    Anyone who have any tips and comments on AussieSants32?
    1 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”