Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Day 1 and I’m ready to go!

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Chelstj

Day 1 and I’m ready to go!

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 am

Gambling has been a problem of mine for a long time and I actually haven’t been bothered and just haven’t wanted to get help. This is the day I’m going to start taking control. 1 down, 99+ to go!
    4 x
    How the F did I get here

Re: Day 1 and I’m ready to go!

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:31 am

Hey @Chelstj

Welcome! You are in a great place to get support. A lot of us here have also been gambling far too long.

Great to see you are at a point where you want to change. And it is true you can't actually change unless you are ready and wanting to change.

I reccomend you read all the threads with peoples stories and interact, it definitely helps knowing you are not alone. Everyone here understands what you are going through.

Good luck with it, keep fighting.
    Let is know your progress.

👍👊
    2 x
    gzy3

Re: Day 1 and I’m ready to go!

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:32 am

Hi @Chelstj , welcome to this forum! I am one of the moderators on this forum.
    It is certainly a great step that you began to look for support or strategies for your gambling.
    I hope you will find this forum helpful and share your experiences as well. Welcome again.
    1 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”