Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Start to a new life

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Chunkyquitter

Re: Start to a new life

Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:46 pm

Self excluding is an awesome step. Removing the ability and taking away the access is definitely a first step.

You’re only young and you’ve been burned, try and remember the pain but move forward.

Just remember you’re now a man who used to gamble.....it feels really good to be honest about your gambling. In 5 years times when someone talks gambling.
    It’s will fee to say I don’t gamble,I used to but I couldn’t control myself and it’s a tax on the dumb. I’m so much better off without gambling in my life.
    2 x
    Frank321

Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:28 am

Hey @LMK@Lmk1998

Keep soldiering on mate... it's extremely tough.
    Like you said try and get back in to the gym and concentrate on your diet. Keep posting please on your progress
    1 x
    Mona58

Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Gym is good... but too hot in summer! plus its something you did "when gambling" ..??

By CHANGE I meant like something totally new... challenging ... and Something kinda new to "think" about. Like some-one said in another post learn a new language... not everyone's cup of tea I gather BUT what have you always wanted to do that you put off... Something that might take you out into the Sunshine..? golf? Jogging? ride a bike ?

All the best Lmk ... slay strong?

Mona
    0 x
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”