Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.

On now:
  • Sunlight September challenge - getting outdoors to improve mental wellness.
  • Q&A - what's stopping you from seeking support? - ANSWERS NOW LIVE
  • Day 1 Challenge

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    pieceandlife

Day 1 Challenge

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:54 am

Hi all, I'm new here and jumping straight into this, as I've wasted too much money and too much time living like this for way too long.

I've turned into someone that I was never before feeling stuck and ugly to be honest disgusted at myself for allowing myself to be so naive.

My real challenge will always be payday, how I don't think about it untill a day before payday it just pops up in my head and all those thoughts trigger everything back again finding myself going through this cycle of horror over and over.

I need to change had enough! so I'm starting here trying this out and hope to God that there's a light at the end of this tunnel oh! and thank you all for sharing your stories to see and know that I'm not alone is enough for me to keep going one day one step at a time.
    1 x
    TimTam

Re: Day 1 Challenge

Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:06 am

Hi @pieceandlife

So glad you decided to join these forums, I really hope you find some comfort and support with reading the posts and connecting with others going through similar things.
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel! And you have taken to first step to reaching it.
    0 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”