Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Committing

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Annie1741

Committing

Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:31 pm

Starting the 100 day challenge tomorrow. Thankful for this site and have just completed all the modules. I'm in a world of hurt. Please support me and encourage and give me hope. I honestly don't know how I got here.

Annie
    2 x
    Mona58

Re: Committing

Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:58 am

Welcome Annie'

It will be a slow tough journey uphill and You will reach the top eventually.

Try NOT to let the past dictate the future. It is hard and takes a lot of mental and physical AND emotional energy .. This is only the short part of the journey the toughest is the sheer energy to stay away from the machines!

Keep posting ... or get a diary and write things down, Take advantage of the GHO helpline 1800 858 858 .... call them when the urges/ temptation is at it's strongest and even weakest if YOU feel the need to unload!

All the best on your journey.

Mona.
    1 x
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”