Week 2 Gamble Free

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!

Re: Week 2 Gamble Free

Postby pamela » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 am

Well done Catherine 42
Keep up the good work and enjoy all the rewards being gamble free can bring
pamela

Postby Cazza » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:18 am

Well done Catherine, 42 days is fantastic. Nearly half way through.
It's amazing what we find we can afford to buy once we stop feeding a machine plus it's so much more satisfying. I came home with a boot full of groceries and clothes after a couple of hours shopping yesterday. Crazy thing it was about what I would have taken to go to a venue and spent in about half an hour. So glad that is in the past.
Keep going and enjoy being GF 😊
Cazza

Postby Catherine1 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Clicked over 6 weeks gamble free today - 42 days. Feeling good about myself. Have been going to exercise classes, so keeping fit. I have booked in to do an Art resin class in a few weeks. It is pricey but still cheaper than playing pokies. Picked up my new glasses this week. They were expensive too but by not gambling I have paid them off in only a few weeks. I have a good feeling I will get to my 100 days gamble free this time. My longest stint without gambling was 90 days. I am hoping to surpass this.
Catherine1

Postby Cazza » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:29 am

Well done Catherine. Your posts always make me feel hungry i have to say lol.
Today is our last day of holiday and as much i love being away i can't wait to be home too. I miss being in a routine sometimes.
Have a wonderful GF Sunday 😊
Cazza

Postby Catherine1 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Up to week 4. How did I fill in my day today. Very busy but well planned. Cooked 6 mini lamb mince pies with cheesy potato topping, cooked peach sponge dessert, tried a new recipe for dog biscuits (my dog ate some of them so thats a bonus), walked the dog and glued some feathers on to a dream catcher I am making. No urges today. Tomorrow I plan to garden, take the dog for a walk and make a carrot cake.
Catherine1

Postby Calvin (facilitator) » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Well done on being 3 weeks GF Keep up the great work!

Regards,

Calvin
Calvin (facilitator)

Postby Cazza » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:53 am

Well done Catherine, and congratulations on week 3. Keep going and stay strong 😊
Cazza

Postby pamela » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Well done getting to 3 weeks and not playing the pokies when you went out
pamela

Postby JinxyWolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi Catherine,

Congrats on hitting 3 weeks that's awesome.

You faced some big hurdles and some through it with flying colours, well done.

Keep up the good work.

JinxyWolf
JinxyWolf

Postby Catherine1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Up to week 3 gamble free. Had a huge challenge last night. My sister text me to tell me they were going out to tea with my dad and step mum for their birthdays. Only problem it was at a local club. We had tea. My dad and step mum played the pokies. While they did that I sat and listened to the local band that was playing, i was so pleased i didnt play. I didnt even have the urge to play which was great also. Spent my weekend with some shopping, walking the dog, vacuuming the whole house, cleaned the kitchen cupboard doors and also the laundry cupboard doors, cooked a chop casserole and filed paperwork in my study.
Catherine1

Next

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge