Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • 100 Day Challenge - Day 2

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Hahn21

100 Day Challenge - Day 2

Mon May 28, 2018 8:27 am

Hi all,

I started the 100 day challenge yesterday. I have previously completed the challenge, however recently the losses have recently been getting worse and it is time to get back on track.

Along with starting the challenge I have started seeing a counsellor to help talk through my problems. When sober I don't tend to have any issues, but as soon as I have had a couple of drinks I lose self control.

Whilst I have lost a lot of money, I feel optimistic as I have no debt and a strong support network of family and friends. I will try to check in every couple of days.

Thanks,
    Hahn21
    0 x
    Jo-Anne

Re: 100 Day Challenge - Day 2

Mon May 28, 2018 9:13 am

Hi Hahn21 Welcome back to the forum. So pleased you are here to help get back on track. Reading through some of your previous posts I've seen that you have done really well on the challenge before. I have relapsed a few times since I joined just over two years ago. On Thursday I will be 6 months up and will be starting the 100 day challenge again as this is my danger time. There are many people posting at the moment, who are doing so well. I'm sure you will find being here a positive step. All the best.....One day at a time.........sincerely Jo
    0 x
    Mona58

Mon May 28, 2018 9:15 am

Welcome back Hahn',

All the best on your journey.

Stay Strong!
    0 x
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
    BrittV (facilitator)

Thu May 31, 2018 2:10 pm

Hey Hahn, welcome back to the forums!

Sounds like you're taking some really great active steps in gaining control over gambling.

Just wanted to check in and see how you're going this week?

BrittV
    0 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”