Day 2

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!

Re: Day 2

Postby Cazza » Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Wow so the week has gone quickly. Had quite a few days of urges this week and i believe if i had access to money i might have actually given in, maybe.
But i have no money so all is well. Was talking to my husband and had to explain that i still have urges, he seemed suprised but still very supportive.
I still don't like coming on the forum on the weekends as it still makes me think too much about the pokies.i I know eventually this will ease. Still early days.
Tomorrow is 6 weeks or 42 days GF, nearly half way through the 1st challenge 😊
Cazza

Postby chilaxis » Mon May 14, 2018 5:26 am

Well done Cazza on staying GF!
chilaxis

Postby Mona58 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Well done Cazza!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.~Confucius
Mona58

Postby Cazza » Sun May 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Thanks Jo and Tara. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers day 😊

Was doing some shopping with the hubby today and we had to go next to my "used to be favorite pub", i actually started laughing to myself as i was going don't look, don't acknowledge it's even there.

It reminded me of when you always had to go past a creepy house when we were kids, if you didn't look at it, it wasn't there lol.
37 days GF and feeling optomistic 😊
Cazza

Postby How the F did I get here » Sat May 12, 2018 10:15 pm

It may only be by the finger tips, but thats all you need, you are still holding on!!

Just made me think of Vin Diesels line fro. Fast and furious.
"Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning". You are totally winning Cazza!
5 weeks! Well done, eye on the prize, prize of a content, happy life free from gambling and the inevitable depression that comes with.
Have a great weekend
Tara X
How the F did I get here

Postby Jo-Anne » Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Hey Cazza....you sound so very strong.....35 days...5 weeks is real progress....very happy for you and glad the urges are fleeting only..Stay strong!....Happy Mothers Day to you too......have a lovely day with your family......Jo 😊😊
Jo-Anne

Postby Cazza » Fri May 11, 2018 6:54 am

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live " from my quit app this morning.
I have had my keycard in my wallet the last few days as i have been doing lots of running around. The thought has crossed my mind but fleetingly.
I don't want to go back to day 1 again. It has been 5 weeks today and I am hanging on to that. Sometimes by the tips of my fingers but i won't let go.
Have a wonderful GF weekend everyone and a Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful Mums.
35 days GF 😊
Cazza

Postby How the F did I get here » Sun May 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Thanks for support and encouragement btw. So great to have support on here from yourself and others.
Just saw your last message about how was my weekend, even that kind of a message means a lot. Thank you and my weekend was pretty good, hope yours was also ☺
How the F did I get here

Postby How the F did I get here » Sun May 06, 2018 9:05 pm

So great to hear that the urges are at bay and that you enjoyed a nice relaxing day!😊
4 weeks!!! Sensational!! I totally get not wanting to go back to day one.
Im holding on so hard to that crippling depression I experienced every time I lost all my money and had to come home and look at my daughters little face.
I never want to experience that again, and do that to her.

Totally get what you mean about it feeling like you played pokies recently but at the same time feels like ages. It's weird.

Glad you are feeling happier more confident with each passing day. Makes me feel really happy for you even though I don't know you!!!
Keep it up Cazza!!! 30 days gamble free!! Way to go!!!
How the F did I get here

Postby Cazza » Sun May 06, 2018 7:57 pm

30 days GF 😊
Hope everyone has had a wonderful GF weekend
Cazza

PreviousNext

Return to Take the 100 Day Challenge