Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
  • 3rd time, must do it this time 😊

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    Pea pod

Re: 3rd time, must do it this time 😊

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:29 am

Hi suzybeauty congratulations on being strong. I have also used the venues as place to pop in and have a free coffee because it's so familiar to me and I'm so used to going to venues I thought I could just sit and watch but it never worked out for me. I have to stay right away form the pokies I cannot look at them it's only going to send me back into a relapse. If you ban yourself from those venues then you can't go in at all. All then best Peapod
    0 x
    suz-free

Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi Peapod,
    Yes I agree with you. I relapsed the last 3 days terribly. I am at Day 27, day 28 soon. I reached a milestone at day 25 and then became weak. So rather then starting my challenge again, I'm continuing my journey at day 28 tomorrow. Lessons and my triggers are noted. Away from the venues, and if I have to, I will ban myself, I'll do what ever it takes to keep me strong
    0 x
    User 586eee5282d07

Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:30 am

Hi lovely,

All we can do is learn what we can from the bust and move forward. It really is such a battle with this addiction; just waiting to pounce at any chink it finds in our armor. Have an amazing day.

Take care.

Sandra xxx
    0 x
    suz-free

Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:21 pm

I've decided, I'm going to start my 100 day challenge again. The first 25 days I was stronger but fell weak of my urges so the next 25 days I was quite out of control. I just checked in my 100 day challenge programme and half way there to a better me, however I'm going to start my 100 day challenge again tomorrow with a new post. I don't want anymore relapses, I've had enough of the gutted feeling from losing in my 2nd quarter and I feel ready again, I know I can do this, I want to, will create a new post...
    0 x
    Jo-Anne

Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Hey Suzy......looking forward to sharing the journey with you all the way!!.......stay strong ok.....you can do it......Jo
    0 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”