Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • 100 day challenge.

For those taking the 100 Day Challenge. Share your journey, seek support and track your progress here!
    StopPunt

Re: 100 day challenge.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:18 am

Hello everybody!

Day 1674 (5 years next March!) bet free.

Spring Carnival still gives me the itches... It would be so easy to "reward" myself with a few bets on the cup but just gotta keep going.

Next goal is 5 years in March then 2000 days without a bet in Sep 2022!!

My main driver is still the fact I dont want to reset back to day zero 😂

**to explain how bad gambling got me its been 4.5 years without a bet and Im still paying off debts so Ive got a LOT of reasons to keep strong**
    1 x
    Printemps

Re: 100 day challenge.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:01 am

heya @StopPunt That is seriously impressive! Great work on getting to 4.5 years, that 5 year mark will feel great! And a pretty sold reason not to want to end up back at day 0!

Do you have any words of wisdom for other forums members on how you got to 1674 days?

It sounds like you're making some good plans to stop yourself from falling back into those old habits, as you say, it's easy to "treat" yourself, but in the end the fall out is pretty grim.

Let us know how you're travelling!
    0 x

Return to “Take the 100 Day Challenge”