Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays at 8pm - 10pm AEST for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Go back

Keep up with important announcements and share any feedback, questions and suggestions for the team. We’d love to hear from you!
    clearthatmind

Go back

Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:24 pm

I think you need to go back to "in the courtyard" and the way you had things before. I think you may have changed things for the sake of change only. I don't like this new format. "Change makers"? really? Please, go back to where what you had before. At least you knew what was what before. I'd be interested to know what others think
    0 x
    Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he will make your paths straight...Proverbs 3:5, 6
    BrittV (facilitator)

Re: Go back

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:47 am

Hi clearthatmind, thanks for the post.
    I appreciate your feedback, it's great that you want the community to be the best it can be, I assure you we do too :) That's why we sometimes make changes, though only when we think they're important and helpful.

The reason we changed the name from the Courtyard was because we got feedback that it was confusing for new community members what "the courtyard" meant, and also that there were too many sections. We wanted it to be as simple and welcoming as possible for new site visitors, so we combined 4 different sections and named it "change markers". You can read more about it here where we asked for feedback in the process as well.

I hope this helps clarify why we made the change. If others also have thoughts we're happy to hear them :)
    0 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Community Manager. Wishing everyone all the best!

Return to “Feedback, Queries & Announcements”