Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally monitored. Free of judgement.

To join the discussion, sign up today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Counsellor keeps disconnecting me

Keep up with important announcements and share any feedback, questions and suggestions for the team. We’d love to hear from you!
    P

Counsellor keeps disconnecting me

Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi

What is with this service the person on the other end keeps disconnecting me
    0 x
    BrittV (facilitator)

Re: Counsellor keeps disconnecting me

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:52 am

Hi P, I'm sorry to hear you were having difficulty with connection on the chat this weekend. Did you have any success connecting eventually?

I've passed this over to the IT team to try get an understanding of what may have gone wrong, someone will be in private touch as soon as possible.
    I assure you our counsellors would never disconnect you intentionally. Sometimes there are issues with internet connections and things, but they will have more information for you soon.

In the meantime this is a community for peers to chat about their experience and support one another. if you'd like to share a little more about your story it's a community of really understanding, kind people, you might find it helpful? No pressure of course

Be in touch soon

BrittV, community manager
    1 x
    Sadly, it's my last week as Community Manager. Wishing everyone all the best!

Return to “Feedback, Queries & Announcements”