Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Confidential. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.

On now:
  • Sunlight September challenge - getting outdoors to improve mental wellness.
  • Q&A - what's stopping you from seeking support? - ANSWERS NOW LIVE
  • Real time chat

Share any feedback, questions and suggestions for the team here. We’d love to hear from you!
    clearthatmind

Re: Real time chat

Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Yeah, I don't really agree with your reasoning on not implementing instant chat hookups. I don't believe there is any pressure and if there was, the person can just stop the chat. No pressure! What you have to take into consideration is that people are not babies and are grown up enough to make their own decisions. You need to give that to people and give them the dignity to make their own mistakes and learn from them. In saying that however, I like your suggestions such as "virtual catchup" and "Riding the urge thread" and it would be interesting to hear feedback from others on that

Regards,
    0 x
    Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he will make your paths straight...Proverbs 3:5, 6
    BrittV (facilitator)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:10 pm

Thanks for your feedback @clearthatmind.
    I completely understand that everyone are adults, of course. However our service is a professionally moderated one and at this time remains as such.

I'm really glad to hear you like those ideas. I'll be taking to them to the team for ideas of the best way to run them soon. In the meantime would love to hear feedback from others as well !
    0 x
    Bear22

Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:42 pm

@BrittV (facilitator) those suggestions are great and it would be awesome seeing them take off :);
    1 x
    BrittV (facilitator)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:55 am

Awesome @Bear22, great to hear!
    0 x

Return to “Feedback and Queries”