Welcome to our online peer support community - A supportive place for anyone making change in their gambling, as well as concerned friends and family.
  • Connect, be inspired, motivate others. Share your experience & strategies.
  • Safe. Anonymous. Professionally moderated. Free of judgement.

Before you can post or reply, join our online community today.
    Join us Tuesdays from 6pm for Chatty Tuesday.
  • Just Found Out About My Partners Addiction :(

Is someone you care about experiencing issues with gambling? Come in here to discuss your concerns, connect, and get some helpful tips.
    alice

Re: Just Found Out About My Partners Addiction :(

Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:33 am

Aww that sounds awful dear....I knew about my husbands addiction for 2 years and it was still very difficult. I can't even begin to imagine how your experience must be. I wish you didn't need to go through that. Even though my situation was different, i'd like to say that everyone (including your loved ones) will be telling you to leave your husband and get a divorce. Please don't rush it though...it may seem like a good decision when you may be high on emotion, but not knowing what you're getting into and jumping in will make the process so incredibly difficult. Do more research before you jump into it! Theres tons of tools online like this one https://thistoo.co/help where they'll tell you exactly what you need to pay attention to. Good luck dear! Keepning you in my thoughts.
    0 x

Return to “For Family and Friends”